News / orgamic
How do you use a serum?
You apply serum after cleansing, before your face cream twice a day.
Serums have powerful concentrated ingredients that go deeper into the skin than creams do. Serums have active elements that often work to prevent wrinkles, hydrate skin add glow and or reduce pigments on skin. Protects your skin from free radicals and future damage. Has the potential to provide visible results.
For an oil blend serum to be able to be called serum, it needs to have only active ingredients like our Face it serum.
It is usually not enough to only use a serum; you need a facial cream on top to create a barrier to protect your skin. Just let the serum sink into your skin for a few minutes before you cover with your face cream. Always apply oily serum on moist skin, because if you apply oil on top of dry skin, it will just sit on top.
Have a lovely weekend
In our Make my day we have included Algica
The algae-based silica material with unique and powerful properties developed by nature.
- Cleanses the skin by absorption of impurities, sweat and bacteria
- Efficient carrier material that enables efficient uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the skin
- Improved moisture retention by its ability to bind water, similar to hyaluronic acid
- A future natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly UV filter
- COSMOS Certified Organic
- Transparent on the skin
- Completely odor-free
- The dry form is long-lasting and does not require preservatives
- Rheology modifying properties
- The material also shows promise for anti-pollution (currently testing)
- It is available as a dry powder and as a water-based cream. The dry material is preferable for oil-based formulations and serums, while the cream is easy to formulate into lotions and face masks
These properties have been tested in scientific studies