News / diminishes wrinkles
Algae is really hot right now, and with good reason.
It’s the food of the future, in supplements, skincare and even an alternative to fossil fuels. Packed with high levels of calcium, iron, potassium, Vitamin A, C, and K, selenium and magnesium. It’s the future superfood that could feed the entire world. It’s already in dairy and nondairy products, food colorings and spices. We have included it in our Sea me mask, a true Cinderella mask that detoxifies and leaves you with clear, radiant skin. We also have Algica in our Make my day cream. Algica is an algae which is currently being registered in EU as the first future totally natural sunscreen. Algica comes from the sea, so it will not harm sea life. Algae can also be found in numerous supplements. Working wonders with enormous benefits for the whole body. I’m especially grateful for the excellent dental health a specific algae supplement brings. The versatile algae is entering an extremely exciting phase in its history and I believe we will see it in all sorts of products and industry.
I’m telling you… algae is the future.
In our Make my day we have included Algica
The algae-based silica material with unique and powerful properties developed by nature.
- Cleanses the skin by absorption of impurities, sweat and bacteria
- Efficient carrier material that enables efficient uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the skin
- Improved moisture retention by its ability to bind water, similar to hyaluronic acid
- A future natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly UV filter
- COSMOS Certified Organic
- Transparent on the skin
- Completely odor-free
- The dry form is long-lasting and does not require preservatives
- Rheology modifying properties
- The material also shows promise for anti-pollution (currently testing)
- It is available as a dry powder and as a water-based cream. The dry material is preferable for oil-based formulations and serums, while the cream is easy to formulate into lotions and face masks
These properties have been tested in scientific studies
It removes toxic substances, and impurities from your skin, it’s a power acne treatment. Seaweed is toning, revitalizing and pore tightening, a seaweed facial mask is marvelous for helping to clear irritated, problem skin.
Seaweed is naturally high in iodine, minerals, salts and vitamins. Being of a non-oily nature makes it particularly suitable for oily and combination skin.
It brightens skin and targets hyper pigmentations : Seaweed can help make skin radiant and blemish-free since it contains niacin, which is known for brightening complexions and reducing hyperpigmentation.
Since seaweed is packed with B vitamins (among numerous naturally occurring nutrients), it can really help reduce acne-related inflammation and redness.
Our Sea me mask with seaweed is popular for oily or acne prone skin because of it’s ability to work gently to purify and detoxify whilst promoting circulation and healthy skin rejuvenation.
Sea me mask is 96% organic, 100% natural and comes in a tube made out of sustainable sugarcane
Now I'm curious if you will love it as much as I do?
#newproduct #seamemask #trueorganicofsweden #organicskincare #naturalskincare #sustainablepackaging #madeinsweden #facialmask #antiagingmask #organicmask #new