News / acne
Beautiful design by Nicole Waller
In our Make my day we have included Algica
The algae-based silica material with unique and powerful properties developed by nature.
- Cleanses the skin by absorption of impurities, sweat and bacteria
- Efficient carrier material that enables efficient uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the skin
- Improved moisture retention by its ability to bind water, similar to hyaluronic acid
- A future natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly UV filter
- COSMOS Certified Organic
- Transparent on the skin
- Completely odor-free
- The dry form is long-lasting and does not require preservatives
- Rheology modifying properties
- The material also shows promise for anti-pollution (currently testing)
- It is available as a dry powder and as a water-based cream. The dry material is preferable for oil-based formulations and serums, while the cream is easy to formulate into lotions and face masks
These properties have been tested in scientific studies
The National institute of health in India (NIH) has published research showing Aloe Vera also has moisturizing and anti-aging benefits that can help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. According to the research, Aloe Vera contains amino acids, which can help tighten pores.
We have added Aloe Vera to our beautiful Body buddy lotion and Sea me mask. Sea me mask is especially good for acne prone skin.
It removes toxic substances, and impurities from your skin, it’s a power acne treatment. Seaweed is toning, revitalizing and pore tightening, a seaweed facial mask is marvelous for helping to clear irritated, problem skin.
Seaweed is naturally high in iodine, minerals, salts and vitamins. Being of a non-oily nature makes it particularly suitable for oily and combination skin.
It brightens skin and targets hyper pigmentations : Seaweed can help make skin radiant and blemish-free since it contains niacin, which is known for brightening complexions and reducing hyperpigmentation.
Since seaweed is packed with B vitamins (among numerous naturally occurring nutrients), it can really help reduce acne-related inflammation and redness.
Our Sea me mask with seaweed is popular for oily or acne prone skin because of it’s ability to work gently to purify and detoxify whilst promoting circulation and healthy skin rejuvenation.
Let’s talk about zinc. On the beauty front, it will give you super skin.
It turns out many acne sufferers are deficient in zinc and it’s important for hormonal balance.
The mineral helps to repair damaged tissue and heals wounds.
Anti aging from within.
By protecting the collagen in your body from degradation,zinc also promotes the regeneration of healthy collagen .
Zinc is found in ginger root, pecan nuts, almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, Brazil nuts , pumpkin seeds, cabbage, spinach, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, tangerines, seafood and meat.
Fabulous photo by @jtamedia #trueorganicofsweden #organicskincareproducts #productphoto #clearskin #beautybalm #supplements #acne #zinc