News / best organic face cream
In our Make my day we have included Algica
The algae-based silica material with unique and powerful properties developed by nature.
- Cleanses the skin by absorption of impurities, sweat and bacteria
- Efficient carrier material that enables efficient uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the skin
- Improved moisture retention by its ability to bind water, similar to hyaluronic acid
- A future natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly UV filter
- COSMOS Certified Organic
- Transparent on the skin
- Completely odor-free
- The dry form is long-lasting and does not require preservatives
- Rheology modifying properties
- The material also shows promise for anti-pollution (currently testing)
- It is available as a dry powder and as a water-based cream. The dry material is preferable for oil-based formulations and serums, while the cream is easy to formulate into lotions and face masks
These properties have been tested in scientific studies
It’s an oil that is increasingly common in skincare.
We have squalane in our face cream Make my day and in our body lotion Body buddy.
The reason is that it is a phenomenal multitasking moisturizing oil
that leaves skin visibly plump, hydrated and minimizes signs of redness and irritation.
Squalane reduces the look of fine line and wrinkles, locks in moisture, improves skin
elasticity, helps protect skin and assists with oil control while it doesn’t block pores.
The squalane we use is naturally derived from olives.
Watch out though, there is also squalene with an e.
This is either unethically derived from shark liver or a synthetic material.
Squalane -yes! Squalene -no!