News / collagen production
Don’t miss out on the last day of our January Sale
Seaweed is not just healthy to eat with your sushi, it is also a powerhouse ingredient in skincare. Seaweed and other marine algae are rich in amino acids and antioxidants that help to fight the signs of aging and promote collagen. Because of the anti-inflammatory properties, seaweed can help calm down sensitive skin, while the essential fatty acids support the skin barrier.
As seaweed is nutritionally packed, it´s also great for the hair and scalp.
Soothing, hydrating, strengthens and adds shine to hair.
When you use Sea me mask on your face, neck and decolletage don’t forget your scalp and hair. You will look like a scary green monster for 20 minutes, but hey presto, emerge as a butterfly. Sea me mask has a whopping 5% chlorella compared to other skincare brands with 0,05% chlorella. Sea me mask is the real thing!
Most beautiful photo by @joyce.rh.photography
Beautiful design by Nicole Waller
Love this photo by @camillasvensk 😍
In our Make my day we have included Algica
The algae-based silica material with unique and powerful properties developed by nature.
- Cleanses the skin by absorption of impurities, sweat and bacteria
- Efficient carrier material that enables efficient uptake of vitamins and nutrients by the skin
- Improved moisture retention by its ability to bind water, similar to hyaluronic acid
- A future natural, non-toxic and environmentally friendly UV filter
- COSMOS Certified Organic
- Transparent on the skin
- Completely odor-free
- The dry form is long-lasting and does not require preservatives
- Rheology modifying properties
- The material also shows promise for anti-pollution (currently testing)
- It is available as a dry powder and as a water-based cream. The dry material is preferable for oil-based formulations and serums, while the cream is easy to formulate into lotions and face masks
These properties have been tested in scientific studies
Chlorella tightens and firms, improving the elasticity of the skin. The antioxidants, along with B Vitamins and Vitamin C, in chlorella encourages cell turnover. Chlorella is also loaded with amino acids such as lysine, proline, glycine and alanine, all of which are the essential building blocks of protein and constitute each of an individual collagen unit. As we age, our skin slows down its production of new cells. Using Chlorella in your skincare products is an excellent way to reveal brighter, younger-looking skin. A layer of fresh, renewed skin is revealed which looks younger, tighter and is more radiant. Great for acne too. Many masks smell beautiful and sit politely on the skin without doing much, this mask has a high content of seaweed with a natural scent as the active ingredient and you really feel it working. The best way to see how effective it is, is to put the mask on one hand, leave it on for 20 minutes then wash it off and compare it to the other hand. Thank you @lipintimatecare for pep talk today 😘 Don’t we all need those sometimes? Thank you also for super photo by product photographer @jtamedia
#trueorganicofsweden #chlorella #seamemask #naturalproducts #organic #organicbeauty #antiagingmask #sustainablepackaging #productphoto #madeinsweden #organicskincare #newproduct #acnemask